26 Aug OpenIDEO Healthy Ageing Challenge: Evaluating the Finalists
We’ve recently crossed into the evaluation phase of our OpenIDEO Healthy Ageing Challenge, so now it’s time to begin evaluating finalists according to factors like viability and potential for impact.
To get started, simply log-in (if you don’t have an account, creating one is simple!) and click the “evaluate” button located underneath each idea.
Once the button is clicked, you’ll be give the following five questions, each having three response options, for evaluation:
1. How well does this idea enable people to maintain wellbeing and thrive as they age?
2. Does this idea outline a clear mechanism or strategy that would enable it to scale and spread around the world?
3. How attractive is this idea for partners from health care, business, government, non-profit or other sectors to get involved?
4. How easy would it be to pilot an early version of this idea for continued iteration and learning?
5. Overall, how do you feel about this concept?
Winning ideas will be announced on August 29, so be sure to click over to the evaluation page and start weighing in on your favorite ideas!