Renegade

Be the Change You Wish To See in the World

Renegade

Over this weekend I (AJ) was listening to a mix of some of my favorite tunes from the college days, and the song "Renegades of Funk" popped on. This is one of those songs that always gets me really pumped up to face the day's challenges and keep working on positive disruption.

The one thing that really stood out to me was this part: "Now renegades are the people with their own philosophies, they change the course of history, everyday people like you and me."

With the Transform conference this year having a theme of "People power health" that part of the song really resonated with me. All the amazing people that I've been able to meet and interview for the Transform Podcast have the drive and passion of a renegade. They don't accept the status quo, they work hard to improve their health and of those they can connect with, and their passion gives them the power to break through so many challenges.

So to you, the renegades, I made this wallpaper to share, and hope that you proudly display it on your computer. Know that you are not alone in your journey to change health and make it a better place for all!

Early Bird Registration Ends May 31

_________

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.