24 Apr 8 Stories You Might Have Missed This Week
Stay up to date with all the latest news and posts around health care and innovation by following us on Twitter at @MayoInnovation.
Check out these great stories from the week after the break!
- 3D printers are churning out made-to-order bones and rudimentary organs ( Next Big Future ).
- Former Google staffers making an affordable, at-home breast cancer gene test ( Geek Wire ).
- This bandage ca detect wounds before doctors can see them ( psfk ).
- Patient advocate Carly Medosch recaps her experience at HIMSS15 ( HISTalk ).
- The best active designs that help people live healthier lives ( Co.Exist ).
- Using data to improve patient satisfaction scores ( HealthWorks Collective ).
- Bringing design thinking to health care innovation ( Wing of Zock ).
- Smartwatches forecast to pass activity trackers in popularity in the USA in 2016 ( Next Big Future ).