The Happy Brain

The Secret To A Very Happy Brain

The Happy Brain

With the constant bombardment of our social feeds, distractions and commitments we place on ourselves, how does one not feel like their brain is racing at 1000 miles per hour? This is the motivation behind the work of Amit Sood, M.D., one of our Transform 2014 presenters. He is the author of the Mayo Clinic Guide to Stress-Free Living, and the founder of Resilient Living.

Read More After The Break.

Dr. Sood spoke at Transform 2014 of the benefits of living intentionally. By helping patients and others understand the brain and mind’s maladaptive mechanisms, Dr. Sood aims to enable people to live peaceful and happier lives, thereby making the world a better place for us and our children.

Dr. Sood, in his own words says, "I believe I came to this world to develop a compassionate heart. If I leave the world before fulfilling that mission, I will have died too soon." His mission is to share how each and every one of us can cultivate the right attitudes of gratefulness and compassion, and train our brain to do so. Check out the Happy Brain video below!

_________

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.