Everyone should have their five minutes of fame!

If you had five minutes to present your ideas at Transform, what would you talk about?

Send us a brief description of your presentation and you may be one of three people we select to join us and to share your ideas! As an iSpot presenter, you will receive airfare, hotel and complementary registration to Transform. Submissions must be received by July 15, 2009 and winners will be announced in August, so don’t delay!

4 Comments
  • Agueda Standerwick
    Posted at 13:33h, 02 March

The core of your writing while appearing agreeable initially, did not work well with me personally after some time. Someplace within the paragraphs you managed to make me a believer but just for a short while. I still have got a problem with your leaps in logic and you would do well to fill in all those breaks. If you can accomplish that, I will surely end up being fascinated.

• itestu
    Posted at 06:30h, 28 June

Hi thanks a lot for this post! I truly like your website, could you tell my home where you’ve got your structure design? Are you using squidoo? Would often be cool when you could speak to me.

• Francesca Dickson
      Posted at 07:20h, 28 June

Our blog is a word press blog. Thank you!

• Francesca Dickson
    Posted at 07:30h, 11 July

The spam is endless. Wish I had advice to give, every day I receive a lot…I just manage it by dealing with it as it comes in.
    Fran.