New Speakers Added to Symposium

Transform: A Collaborative Symposium on Innovations in Health Care Experience and Delivery has added three NEW speakers:

• Linda Avey: Founder, 23andMe
  • Ron Dixon: Associate Medical Director, MGH Beacon Hill Internal Medicine Associates
  • Natalie Hodge: Co-founder, Personal Pediatrics

To see the full line up of conference speakers and their bios visit http://centerforinnovation.mayo.edu/transform

Follow us on Twitter (hashtag: transformhealth09).

8 Comments
  • M
    Posted at 17:34h, 21 July

Wow, Linda Avey would be a very interesting speaker to hear. 23andMe is really unlocking personal genetic information for each individual. I’d be curious to hear how their business is increasing as well as hear their take on any of the ethical issues surrounding genetic research.

• Heath Insurance
    Posted at 02:33h, 04 May

Health is basic part of life we must care for it therefore i read the article and found the nice tips which are useful for us

i used this post at night when i think about my friends and family so i really thankful for providing very knowledgeable information for further help

• Neng Ayu
    Posted at 15:30h, 30 July

Excellent information – even if you know it all it’s good to be reminded so you can check your account. Thanks for posting this – I have retweeted.

• shiroi neko
    Posted at 05:27h, 17 September

I think that people should look for the emotional root causes before doing anything else
    Shiroi Neko
    http://www.click-shiroi-neko.com

• Birkenstock papillio
    Posted at 09:03h, 20 September

This website was recommended to me by my Son who is a Doctor in the UK.

Thanks.

• Joya Passaretti
    Posted at 03:37h, 11 October

its posts like this that makes me come back for more :)

• callaway bag
    Posted at 04:59h, 28 October

As you get older you realize how important it is to look after your health so I really appreciate sites like these,

Thank you.

• sleds for kids
    Posted at 16:01h, 16 January

In addition to purchasing medical devices, and also costs more. I accept the ability of Mayo Clinic to improve the medical community.